Protecting your privacy
- FINDAMASSEUR.COM (a.k.a. FAM) FAM doesn't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- FAM engages in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other approved sites.
- FAM doesn't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- Unathorized use of the FAM email notification system for soliciting or any other acts other than appointment arrangements, are subject to legal prosecution that is allowed by law.
- FAM offers email anonymization & relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting & spam.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- FAM does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. If FAM learns that a listing is by a person under the age of 18, FAM will remove that post.
- FAM, or people who post on FAM, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- FAM sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for promotions and programs, etc.
- For all approved listings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes. FAM does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using online secure services.
- Any images/information MUST BE accurate for each individual masseur listing on FAM. We reserve the right to immediately suspend and/or remove an ad at ANYTIME if there is any suspicious false or fraudulent information provided within the ad. A re-evaluation can be considered based on the legal opinions of the Webmaster and LEI,Inc. and you will be placed on a probationary trial period.
- FAM may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on a page within or future interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on your listing that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the FAM site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the Your Account page.
- Subscribers can manage their subscriptions through the Subscription Management page.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of FAM postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with FAM - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available FAM listings, including other services.
5. Circumstances in which FAM may release information
- FAM may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of FAM we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer of such info.
We welcome your comments on this document.
|Send Us an Email
| required fields|